- Register as an Author to Purchase A Legacy Page for $25 or $37.50
- If you signed up as an Author previously, LOGIN here or use the LOGIN button in the main navigation. Once you are logged in, you can see and edit Legacy Pages you have saved as a draft (click POSTS on your dashboard) or Purchase a new Legacy Page for another individual you want to honor.
- Fill Out the Legacy Form and Upload Images (SEE BELOW FOR USEFUL TIPS).
- Submit for review & approval. After approval your Legacy will be published and public.
A simple guide to writing a legacy page to post online:
- Gather Photographs. Pictures do say a thousand words, so look for photos that represent who your tribute was or what they did. A headshot is a great start. Then gather some photos that support what you’d like to say about your tribute. As you gather images, inspiration may follow.
- Think Chapters. Pulling out the most significant points or contributions as touchstones.
- Do Your Research. Not sure about your timeline or certain facts? Take the time to do some research. Talk to family and friends to get clarification. You can look to Google, Newspapers, Census Records and other public records, but keep it simple.
- Keep It Simple. We limit the word count and images in order to make writing your legacy page quick and easy.
- Save Your Work. Once you have created your account and paid, you will be directed to the Legacy Page Form.
- You must fill out the Name or Nickname field at the top, then advance to the end of the form to “Save Draft”.
- Be sure to Save Draft or Submit For Approval every time you edit the form — otherwise you will lose your work.